Changing text size
You can control the size of the text and change fonts if you wish. Here's how:
To change the text size in Internet Explorer (a typical Windows browser):
1. Select View in the menu bar
2. Select Text Size
3. You'll get a list of different font (text) size options –choose the size that's appropriate for you.
To change the text size in Safari (a typical Mac OS X browser):
1. Select the View menu from the Finder bar
2. Select Make Text Bigger and choose the size that's appropriate for you.
In addition to text size – the font type (i.e. Arial, Verdana, etc) is also selectable via the browser.
To display web page text in a different font in Internet Explorer:
1. Go to the Tools menu and click on Internet Options
2. On the General tab, click Fonts
3. In the Web page font and Plain text font lists, click on the fonts that you want to use.